Overlanding, Expedition Adventures and Guide Services
4X Overland Adventures (4XOA) provides overlanding and expedition adventures and guide services. We lead expedition runs that are multi-day in nature. A true overland experience is on dirt backroads and four wheel trails. We offer turn-key adventures. All you have to do is show up with your vehicle. Tell us what you have and we can supplement any camping equipment required. If you don't have a four wheel drive vehicle we may be able to source one for an additional fee. Our guided adventures allow you to enjoy the outdoors without the hassles of planning a large trip in unfamiliar territory. We also provide additional support which you may not have when traveling solo. We carry spare parts, extra camping gear and safety equipment.
We provide the opportunity to explore the back "roads" in some of the best locations in the Southwest. We can also help you plan your own individual overland vacation. You can leverage our experience and expertise while still enjoying a private journey.
Take a look at our previous adventures and feel free to contact us with questions.
- Leverage our experience and passion for overlanding by sharing it with a broad audience of people with diverse backgrounds and experience levels.
- Mentor those who wish to gain additional expertise in four wheeling, overlanding, and the outdoors.
- Support the local communities with charitable contributions along our overland routes.
- Support local businesses with referral clients.
- Support organizations which support responsible trail use.
- Spread the joy of what it is like to be out of the city, without connectivity, just being surrounded by nature, around a campfire with great food and interesting people.
Visiting from abroad? We can build a custom expedition just for you based on your interests. Simply fill out our contact form and tell us what you are looking for. Maybe you want to take the backgrounds around the Grand Canyon and then up through Utah to Moab? Would you like to see Arizona ghost towns and mining camps? We have a large catalog of routes we have travelled throughout the Southwest and Rocky Mountain region on backroads and four wheel trails.